-->

To All Our Friends

The forum for the AAA@Doctor Who and The Doctor Who VIP Lounge chatrooms

Moderator: Adam J Purcell

Mother

Post by Mother »

Thank you all so much.
Maggie has spent the summer in the hospital burn unit.
It’s been very hard for her family
But all of your prays and donations have been greatly appreciated
We are still waiting for the day when Maggie returns to us
Thanks for being there for us

*K-9*_[TLWD]_1001 >> - - Our hearts and prayers go out to our friend Maggie. Without her DWE is not the same. She who is known as the "Patrol Officer" would keep the room in line and on occasion force us to bed. But we have faith in God and in Maggie. Like a Phoenix, she will rise from the flames and be born anew. She will be stronger for her ordeal and her family bonds will gain a new strength too. We miss you Maggie. We all miss you.
[WÇG]Mother[TL]
--------------------------------> :lol:
WinMX a Great TARDIS for Time Zone Travel
Mother

Post by Mother »

<BritishSci-Fi> Please say a pray for our friend Sarah and Tegan as they were in the path of Ivan. We miss them and Godspeed that they are safe and ok.

<']['error]>U]>> Sarah wrote me before the storm hit. It was Tuesday or Wednesday, she told me that they weren’t leaving and that they were going to ride the storm out. I haven't heard anything so I am a little worried. They boarded the house up and stayed.

:cry:
Last edited by Mother on Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
[WÇG]Mother[TL]
Mother

Post by Mother »

<LadyDarkChild> Maggie is doing excellent. The bandages on her legs are off now. They are worried about her back. She needs 1 more operation on her back, but she is in therapy now. They are trying to get her to walk. She does remember everyone. Thank God. 2 of her fingers are having a hard time healing. They said they might be infected so they are working on that, but she’s looking good.

We miss you Maggie : :cry:
[WÇG]Mother[TL]
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

Im so glad maggie is in ecovery now. Have you heard from sarah and tegan yet?

sorry I havent been in, but Ive been a little busy......

give my love etc to all..
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Mother

Post by Mother »

On Saturday the 24th of January 2004.. TTROY-EXILE better known to his close friend as Ped or Peter, passed away.

<K-9> - TTroy was a part of our family. We will miss him greatly. Now he rides upon the Great Chariots to heaven where he can watch over us all. May God be with you TTroy, may God be with you.. - whirr, whirr

...born 10th ..Sept...6pm..premature...6lbs...little girl...name Rhianna Margaret….

TTroy you have a baby girl
Last edited by Mother on Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
[WÇG]Mother[TL]

Post by Guest »

<.•:*¨`*:•.Sarah.•:*¨`*:•.> Ivan started at 10am Wednesday the 15th and ended at 4pm Thursday. I would have been back earlier if I had power and phone. Don’t know what they are going to do about my husband's work. The steel building is in rubble. Water.... wind and metal building flying in the air. Was a good thing we boarded up or the utility building would have been in the house, and that was not our building. Power guys did a great job here. They told us 2 months and it was only 11 days.. I went out in the dark in the eye and moved a piece of metal off the back garage. It’s the 3rd eye of a hurricane I've been in.

Sarah you’re so brave
:shock:
Mother

Post by Mother »

oh dear
:cry:
i forgot to log in
:D
so excited that Sarah is safe

http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/new ... ries.shtml
[WÇG]Mother[TL]
Mother

Post by Mother »

<LadyDarkChild> Maggie will hopefully be coming home before Thanksgiving

<andrew696_15200> hi all... am going for physical therapy classes to care for maggie. she wants out like next week. her spirits are strong. When she gets home she'll be online ASAP to talk to everyone. We miss all of you.

<[WÇG]Mother[TL]> please pm me for Maggie's e-mail address. Maggie would love to hear from all her friends!!
[WÇG]Mother[TL]
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

sounds like things arte getting better, mother.

I really MUST instal winmx again and go back on...trouble is...well...Im addicted to swg......hmmm
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Mother

Post by Mother »

<maggiew644> i am back from the hospital.

Nov. 24th <maggiew644> i am fine, got home today couldn't wait to get back on line. i tried to get andy to bring the computer to the hospital, went stir crazy in there. i am kind of still to weak but getting better. i am using a walker and have lost use of my middle finger and pinky. sorry for being gone so long. i am glad to be back to talk to my friends.

So glad Maggie is back with us :D
[WÇG]Mother[TL]