-->

Podcast 25

Talk about anything to do with our Staggering Stories Podcast!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Podcast 25

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Podcast 25 is now live. You will find it at the usual places.

This time we talk about:
  • Lots of news covering Life on Mars USA, The Prisoner, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Heroes, Battlestar Galactica, Torchwood and more!
    Doctor Who: a Season Four overview/retrospective
Feel free to discuss!

I also want to give great thanks to Ian for stepping into the temporary gap left by Andy's wanderings. Ian came a lot more prepared for this than we ever do!

Also a very big thank you to Fake Keith, aka Hobbit on this forum, for spending pretty much every non-working moment working. Huh? Every spare moment editing together this podcast. Without that it's highly unlikely that I'd have gotten both the monthly Staggering Stories update and this podcast out this weekend!
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

I'm listening to it now... and I've realised how much I sound like my older brother Steve! Karen has done a fab edit job on this... sounds great!
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

It turned out a lot better than I thought it would for a first effort - but you lot talk too much!!!
:lol:
Zebras deserve everything they get.
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Mea culpa... yet you seem to have done a fine job of filleting out the salient points from the gibber :lol: A very professional sounding effort I thought!
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"