-->

Isn't it odd?

Anything related to the Staggering Stories site that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

scardis

Isn't it odd?

Post by scardis »

Ten years ago, the actor who played the 6th Doctor was called Colin Baker and there was a character called The Rani, Nowadays there is a character called Rani (on the Sarah Jane Adventures) and the actor who played the 6th Doctor is THE Colin Baker.
Funny old world isn't it?
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Are you saying the evil 'The' prefix on The Rani has passed onto The Colin Baker?

Do you think The Colin Baker might start turning people into unconvincing trees? Or maybe doing impersonations of Bonnie Langford? Dressing up as an old woman running a bath house?

The world could be in for a horrible fate indeed!
scardis

Post by scardis »

Well if BBC Audio get The Colin Baker in to do a 6th Doctor Audiobook then we might get him doing a Bonnie Lanford impression after all.
wyn

Post by wyn »

This thread has placed some very disturbing images in my head. I need brain soap!! :shock:
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Just don't down bend down for that brain soap in The Colin Baker's Bath House - or he'll make you his Tetrap!

I'm sure if you dig around enough you can find a real audio clip of The Colin Baker doing Bonnie Langford. An impression, that is. I've certainly got 'Tales From the TARDIS' which features The Colin Baker doing Nicola Bryant, and vice versa...
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

The Real Colin Baker doing Bonnie Langford? Now that is a sight I would like to see lol.

"Bend over Bonnie. Baron Fleshcreep's gonna give you some of his special lovin'...." :lol: :shock:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Bad Crumbly! :shock:
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Hobbit wrote:Bad Crumbly! :shock:
Disgusting! He's unbelievable, isn't he? Why would you think of Bonnie Langford in that way when there's also Nicola Bryant?!
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

That is very true.Two's up! Pantomime will never be the same again....

"He's behind you! Ooooo yes he is......" :shock: :shock:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
scardis

Post by scardis »

What have I started?