-->

Happy 1st Birthday Staggering Stories!

Anything related to the Staggering Stories site that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Happy 1st Birthday Staggering Stories!

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Yes, today is our 1st birthday (observed!)

A cheer for everyone that has helped make Staggering Stories what it is today. It has been a lot of work over the past 12 months, not to mention the 6 months or so it took to build the site up ready for launch before that.

Thanks to the many people who have helped, I won't write a complete list - you all know who you are. I will give special thanks to my three colleagues of the core Staggering Stories Team - Andy Simpkins, Keith Dunn and Tony Gallichan, not to forget our esteemed leader George Macfadyan. They have all risen to the challenge that I dumped on them when I said - 'hey, I've bought a domain name - let's make a web site!'

The coming year will hopefully see us go from strength to strength. We've got a lot more Buccaneer Chronicles coming, in fact Keith is coming up with the stories a lot quicker than we can collectively novelise them! We've got more music and trailers, thanks chiefly to the efforts of Tony. More fanstastic artwork (what a great new front cover, huh?) from Andy. More Triangle: The Eternity War and The Carrot of Doom Presents... from any and all of us! Plus more nonsense for the Cre'at Club, the Oddities section and The News of the Universes. Last but not least (okay, well maybe least!) we'll have yet more vitriol in the form of Musings! I'm sure they'll be a lot more bizarre material besides...

Thanks for visiting, we hope you've enjoyed Staggering Stories during our first year and continue to do so in the future.

If you have any suggestions, please use this forum to air them. If you want to get in on the act please feel free to submit your own brand of staggering story to us!
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Yes Happy Birthday indeed, keep up the hard work and may God have mercy on your souls.

Love the new comic book front cover, by the way. Is it a one off, or first in a series of many?
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
Brizon

Post by Brizon »

hopefully a series of many with any luck, hopefully like those comics of old, can hope anyway can't we :)

i win the competition for saying hope so many times in one sentance, woo go me lol
---
Brizon