-->

Forum quote box colour

Anything related to the Staggering Stories site that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Forum quote box colour

Post by macfadyan »

Oi, Purcell face...any chance of changing the colour of the background to quotes in this thing? They are a little too dark to read properly....are you given the option to do that?
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

That's 'most benevolent dictator, the great General Purcell' to you!

Anyway, yes, I will look into that. It may be be fixed by the time you read this.

Don't let it be said I am not anything but kind to the ignorant commoners.
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

cheers mate.

I'd rather be an ignorant commoner then someone who has to rename the area in which they live so house prices can go up...sottismore indeed (and yes, i deliberatly changed it...we don't want the cia to know where your building that secret underground base, do we now?)

Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

It's not my fault my area is so exclusive that is doesn't have a population big enough to count as its own political election ward... Better that than let the council house riff raff in, though!

Still, those neighbourhoods are not offically recognised by the Post Office (ever looked up a local address against the Post Office Post Code Lookup database?) but the Land Registry (i.e. my deeds) clearly states the truth!
macfadyan

Post by macfadyan »

hmm, nope, mo change with the quote colour. Want to try again? lol

Andy Simpkins

Oi!!

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Just to let you know,I am not council house riff-raff.I am a proud home-owner ( he says,puffing himself up like a love-sick bull-frog ).I have a crippling mortgage and all the attendant bills that go with it.
At least us residents of Hyde Drive ( or Ifield West as it should be called) do not have a nightly curfew from dusk til dawn imposed on the residents of Sotus-more Green (for their own good and protection,of course) by Dear Leader,Generallisimo,All worship His Name Adam Purcell and all people who transgress this rule will be hung up by their thumbs from streetlights whilst wearing a placard saying :"Look upon this piece of dirt who dares to defile the name of our benevolent leader and question his boundless wisdom and infinite compassion and leadership"
Just because I live in a 'right to buy' ex-council house,it doesn't make me the scum of the earth,and one more thing.....

(walks off muttering angrily to himself in search of warm beer and a warmer female to console himself with.....) :?
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Just for the record,the previous article was written with tongue firmly planted in cheek and the author is now relaxing on a sun-kissed beach,marguerita cocktail in hand and surrounded by a host of bikini-clad lovelies....
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!