-->

Stories

Talk about the various stories on Staggering Stories, from The Buccaneer Chronicles, The Triangle, Mr. Dalek, The Carrot of Doom Presents, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Xena, and so many more.

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

jackrabbit

Stories

Post by jackrabbit »

I'm reading through all these and they're not bad at all. Pretty good in fact.
Why is The Vampire Mutations taking so long to write?
Black Jack's back
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

ah, thats cos young Hobbit has something the rest of us don't - a LIFE!, LOL

she's a little busy working on a local paper and writing science fiction for money.
We simply can't compete for her time. We're just greatfull that she condecendes to feed us the odd morsal.
Don't worry though. The rest of season one of theBuccaneer Chronicles will be put up on the site. In the mean time, have a listen to the trailers etc. Or write us something..."thoughts of a new fan" or anything you wish :)

Coming very soon...

the Birthday update....iso expect a couple of nice things...including, hopefully, our very first mpeg!

And at some stage, or when I can actually dig it out, we will be putting up the original chapter nine of Timewyrm Revelation by Paul Cornell It's...different.

cheers matey :)
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Not a chance! I can't write. It's embarrasing when I try. I just like to read other peoples stuff.
Black Jack's back
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

We're happy to say that Vampire Mutations is back and up to the same high standard as before! Enjoy!