-->

Plea for help!

Join the fun and converse with Cre'at and other mechanical creatures.

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Plea for help!

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Ello Mistuh Staggrin Storiz.Mummy and Daddy told me to rite you a ll a nice letter to say that Mistuh Dalek is hapy and well and livng in my bedroom wiv all my other fluffy toyz.He doesnot do much but goez around blasting all the other toys witv that funny fing wots on 'is front and makin a lot of squaking noises like Exterminate and You are an enema of the Doctor.It wouldnt be so bad butI have a lot ov work to do bein Presdent of The USA.My Limey frend,Tony Blare,wants to play wiv him all the time butI am afaid that Mr.Dalek might exterminate him.Finking about it,it might not be such a bad idea...

Yours sinseerly,

George Dubya
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Stay tuned for a new exciting feature "Dalek-Watch!".
Yes, a webcam is being installed as I speak. Win a prize if you spot Mr.Dalek escaping - or indeed making any movement whatsoever.
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Mr. Dalek Web Cam

Well, Georgie Dubya, Mr. Dalek was recently seen exterminating a hairy old man. Apparently his beard went up light a torch - it was quite a sight the other toys tell me. Unfortunately when the fire brigade rushed over to extinguish the writhing fat man they accidentally knocked Mr. Dalek back behind the cupboard where he is now stuck again!

To keep him company we have dropped a Web Cam down there. You can tell your mummy and daddy not to worry though - it isn't one of those web cams - he refuses to open his casing for anyone!

Here's a nice bed time story for you, new since we last spoke (and I know you've been busy Georgie), ask Mr. Snuffleupagus to read it to you:

Mr. Dalek Discovers the True Meaning of Christmas
Head of Pertwee

Post by Head of Pertwee »

I have found Mr Dalek and he's had a paint job - i'd take a picture but he exterminated my camera!! - and me brother!
Signature under construction
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Wow, has it really been 5 years between posts on this topic?!

Mr Dalek has had a paint job, you say? Intriguing!

I am sorry to hear he exterminated your brother but look on the bright side - he exterminated your brother! :lol:
Head of Pertwee

Post by Head of Pertwee »

I now get his pocket money and his laarger bedroom (Mr Dalek has taken mine over)
Signature under construction