-->

Purcell!

Infuriated by something we've said in a Musing? Get it off your chest here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Purcell!

Post by macfadyan »

er, did I detect a small addition? Quite right too....

:)
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

If Tony gets Austrailia can I have Rome and the Valley of the Kings? Please??
I'll be your minister for propoganda.
"There was nothing suspicious about the murder/suicide pact between Bush and Blair. El Presidente was holidaying in Horley when the unfortunate incident occurred and has many, many witnesses who will back him up. He looks forward to redecorating No 10 and plans to use the White House as a holiday home.
Viva El Presidente!""
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Ah, excellent, excellent! With you as my new Minister of Information my diabolical cabinet is complete. At last my plans can really begin...

As for your reward, my new little henchperson, you can indeed have Rome and all of Upper Egypt. Though I'm sure serving the almighty me is reward enough! Don't forget to kneel before me and pay your respects...

We need to give you a dastardly recognition handle. How about a razor sharp trowel that you can kill any nosey spies with? Macfadyan already has his anti-life-saving inflatable Dezmond the Dalek and his chemical warfare red socks.

Yes, my minions, the world shall be mine, oh yes, the world shall be mine...
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

Yes, my minions, the world shall be mine, oh yes, the world shall be mine

NO, NO, NO!!!
How many times do you need to be told, hmm?
If your going to make statements like that, you must, and I mean MUST end them with mad laughter.

Do I make myself clear?

<sighs> - who'd be a spin doctor....

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Yes, I have to agree. Although a manic laugh may be seen as a negative thing, if you could hug a baby at the same time I believe the effect will be cancelled out.
Could be good for a few votes, Your Evilness
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Well,Karen.Our Benevolent Leader and Font of All Knowledge,Adam,has stated that you can have the Valley of The Kings as reward for your cringing fealty.That is all very well but I have been there and all there is on the surface are a lot of low hills and a few Dotto trains to ferry tourists to and from the tombs.All in all,it looks a litle like Eastbourne,but with a lot more sand..... :D
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
macfadyan

Post by macfadyan »

don't forget though, it also has a hand on a cushion!

Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

The world domination goes well, my sycophantic minions!

Bwah, ha, har....
(There, does that project the evil but benevolent nature of my magnificence?)

Soon, oh yes, soon, the world will be mine - all mine! (see above laughter - Minister for Information, have your Revisionist Team splice a copy in, I don't want to strain my vocal chords - I must be ready to speak unto the world).

Minister of Scheduling - pencil in a shock trooper team to bring me the recent 'election' winners Putin and Zapatero. We mustn't let them forget who helped them... Also, cancel their opponents stipends, at least until their next election campaigns.

Finally, Minister of Bovine Affairs, stop the milk deliveries to my town Palace for three days - I'll be visiting my recently completed moon base. We don't want a repeat of that sour milk incident from last month do we (just ask the now Minister of Iron Lungs...)

Praise Me!
Your Benevolent Dictator