-->

A picture of a wuvly, fluffy kitten

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

RH

A picture of a wuvly, fluffy kitten

Post by RH »

Hmm, where is everyone?

Well, here's the pic:

Altogether now: AWWWW!

Now you see me.

Now you don't.

B'bye.

MHW
RH

The wuvly, fluffy kitty's single mother after a night out...

Post by RH »

It's terrible how kids get neglected today.

You saw the previous photo and thought: "Hmm, what a celebration of the youth of today's feline nation.", little knowing that Tickles, the aforementioned kitten, has now been taken into care.

Take one look at his mum

and you'll realise why.

This is no world in which to bring up a kitten.
hantsbear

cuteness antidote...

Post by hantsbear »

I rest my case m'lud.

hantsbear the vile :twisted:
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

I know this is an old post but I jus thought that pic wa soooooooooooooooo funny!!!! Me want!!! Where can I get... Want to email drnken smoikng pussy cat to some friends!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A happy healthy hipster called Heather, became exceedingly clever at strumming & riffs, octaves & fifths and said "knock me down with a feather!"
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

I hope no pussy cats were harmed in this photo??? :shock: I shall be very upset otherwise!! :cry: Thankgod no one decided to shave her whiskers or draw a silly face on her with red lipstick.... reminds me of a party I went to.... Oh no that cat is meeeeeeeeeeeeee....... nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Hx
A happy healthy hipster called Heather, became exceedingly clever at strumming & riffs, octaves & fifths and said "knock me down with a feather!"
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

talking of cats....

Post by macfadyan »

....you never did meet my five, did you?
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
catwillow

Bacardi Cat?

Post by catwillow »

Nope haven't met your cats..names?

Incidently the photo above..... Isn' t that the cat who failed the Bacardi Advert audition :!: :?: Obviously over did it a bit... hammed up the acting... so they gave it to the tabby tom who slept with the producer!.... I always knew that cat was gay!
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

Merlin, The Bandit, Fox, Wolsey (I know, I know! LOL) and Cocoa.

Merlin is a shorthaired black that I gotfrom the cat's protection league
The Bandit is a jellicoe cat, a little scamp who spends a lot of thetime at a neighbour's house
Fox is white with tabby, ,sandy and black bits - he's a dribbler, lol
Wolsey is a very small tabby and yes, he's named after THAT Wolsey - I'm a sad old git.
Cocoa is a medium haired black but goes a lovely chocolate brown in the sun.

they mean everything to me, I do admit that. recently they have been plagued by illness - some kind of virus and also conjuctivitus. I'm hoping it's gonna clear up very soon, ,believe me, lol.
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

Oh dear

I met a bonkers cat today... stood on my head and sniffed my hair.. and everywhere else