-->

The Stuff Of Nightmares

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

hantsbear

Post by hantsbear »

The revolution will begin with the revelation of The Head of P'Twee...!!!

Oh dear, oh lor...
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Hobbit wrote:Yup, watched the first episode of the new season with Pertwee's head on my knee... :shock:
.... perhaps someone could watch the next episode with it nestling in their lap?

"Is that a new episode of Doctor Who or are you just pleased to see me?"

I'll get my coat.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Sick puppy...
Zebras deserve everything they get.
hantsbear

Post by hantsbear »

lordsummerisle wrote: "Is that a new episode of Doctor Who or are you just pleased to see me?"
You thir, thall wetheive my thewapy bill! :o
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Little did we all know that those rumours of Pertwee having his head cryogenically frozen after death were in fact true! Those fund raising activities of his towards the end just didn't make enough to keep up with the Alcor payments. Amazing the things that turn up on eBay..! Somewhere out there must be his Worzel Gummidge body, just waiting to be reunited. :twisted:

Besides, ten years since his dedication on the McGann movie and he wanted to know what Doctor Who was like today. How could I refuse his undead wish?
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

I can only draw comparisons between the mysterious buyer and the completely barking Centari Emperor Cartagia from Babylon 5.Maybe he has a secret inner sanctum where he has the heads of his enemies on his desk and he goes there to talk to and confide in them..... :shock: :shock:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

I met it tonight....its BLOODY SCARY...it sits there..watching you........
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

I think it's sweet.
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Just been having a closer perusal at the advert for The Head Of P'Twee and it is claimed that it would make a good conversational piece.I think any conversation with it would be slightly one-sided but you could never accuse it of being a bad listener.
The ad also states that the head can be mounted but why do I always get visions of Traitors Gate at the Tower of London and heads being stuck on pikes?Answers on a postcard to the usual address.... :lol:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Hobbit wrote:I think it's sweet.
Would you say it was sweet when it falls out of the wardrobe and scares the daylights out of you when you are putting Keiths socks away?