-->

I predict: Adam to become a rabid fan of Stargate SG1

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

tallorder

I predict: Adam to become a rabid fan of Stargate SG1

Post by tallorder »

Firefly's Inara, (Morena Baccarin) has been cast as Season 10's Big Bad on SG1. http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/04/m ... dria.shtml
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Never really seen SG1. Well, probably an episode or two and a few clips here and there but it's never grabbed me. I probably should but with, what, nine or ten seasons to catch up on, I fear losing too much time!

As for Inara, it will be interesting to see what whoring she's getting up to in SG1! I believe she was originally going to be the big bad god, Jasmine, on Angel. For contractual reasons she couldn't do it so Gina Torres stepped in. This is Morena's chance to show us her immoral ways..! :wink:

I can't actually see Sky One, however, so it'll have to wait until a free to air channel picks it up or dvd. Can't be having with giving 'Howling Mad' Rupert Murdoch any more of my money!
Chisel

Post by Chisel »

Oooh, I'm a pretty big Stargate fan already, so much so I own nearly all the DVD boxsets :shock: and have every other episode released on my harddrive, Morena Baccarin being in it is just going to make me want to watch it that much more. This is worrying.

As for giving Rupert Murdoch my money for episodes I find the internet can provide all my obsessive episode watching needs :D

Oh and I'm Chisel by the way, I was unfortunate enough to meet macfadyan in Star Wars Galaxies a while back, my mental state hasn't been quite the same since.
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Chisel wrote:
Oh and I'm Chisel by the way, I was unfortunate enough to meet macfadyan in Star Wars Galaxies a while back, my mental state hasn't been quite the same since.
He Chisel - I'd just like to express my profound apologies for the the loss of your sanity. Time heals - and a restraining order will help too!

On the SG1 subject, I keep an eye but wouldn't consider myself a full blown fan (or is that Gater?) Ms Baccarin's presence will help me remember to tune in, no doubt! :D
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

A NEW PERSON!!!!!

ahem...hi Chisel :D
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Chisel

Post by Chisel »

So, new episodes start on Sky tomorrow evening in the US I believe. Just me that will be sitting there the moment they hit the screen/internet to find out how the team can survive the end of last season? Timed very nicely to fill the gap left by teh end of doctor who as well.

Apparently this season will finally reveal the mysterious furlings as well, which should be interesting, although this is internet rumour so they'll probably forget about them again :(