-->

Doomsday

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

When an episode is that good you can forgive a few little quibbles. :D
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Well,the only thing I can say about Army Of Ghosts and Doomsday is........WHHOOOO HOOOOOO!! Any doubts about David Tennant were swept away and I thought Doomsday a worthy climax to a very good season.
A lot of people thought that Chris Ecclestone was a tough act to follow but David Tennant has filled his shoes with consummate ease.A very entertaining episode with the Daleks and Cybermen giving each other a good twatting and us poor humans just getting underfoot.
As a DJ on our local radio statiopn ;Radio Mercury said:"How can anyone not have blubbed at the ending sequence" where the Doctor is saying good bye to Rose.The only thing I did find slightly cloying and treacly was when Jackie and her parallel-Earth husband all but started bonking as soon as they clapped eyes on each other.I did notice a sizeable quantity of Lyons Golden Syrup start to ooze out of the speakers on my TV but,hey,I can over look a few little things like that.
The only question is: how can they top it next season? :D
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Zebras deserve everything they get.
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

THAT'S more like it!
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Chisel

Post by Chisel »

Personally I think a well placed landmine would have been better, but that'll suffice. Shame my video editing skills are pretty much non-existant.