-->

More Stargate news for Adam... Shiny!

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

tallorder

More Stargate news for Adam... Shiny!

Post by tallorder »

Jewel to return to Atlantis:

"Jewel Staite returning to Atlantis
Monday - October 30, 2006 | by Darren Sumner

Actress Jewel Staite has landed a new recurring role on Stargate Atlantis, according to her latest update on her Web site.

According to fan site SG1-Atlantis.com, Atlantis actor Joe Flanigan told fans at last weekend's London’s Expo event that Staite will appear in a whopping 13 to 15 episodes in Season Four.

Staite previously appeared on Atlantis under prosthetics, playing the Wraith girl Elia in Season Two's "Instinct."

"I can confirm that I will be coming on to Stargate Atlantis for a few episodes," Staite wrote on her site. "I still have no idea who I'm playing, but I do know it's female. I hope. Anyway, I'm really excited to be going back, and they're a great bunch of people and -- major plus! -- it shoots at home! So watch for that next season."

Born in British Columbia, the 24-year-old actress is best known as Kaylee Frye on Firefly and the spin-off feature film, "Serenity." She has also appeared on Wonderfalls, The X-Files, Da Vinci's Inquest, and more.

Details on Staite's new role are not yet known." :D
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"