-->

The all new, all new Bibblethruster Noise Show !

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

The all new, all new Bibblethruster Noise Show !

Post by macfadyan »

Ok, firstly, this Thursday's Bibblethruster Noise Show will be my last for Vanguard Radio......and its gonna be a corker...very much a 'Best Of'....all the humerous bits (of which there were at least two), all my fave peieces of music - don't worry, I wont Ultravox overdose....Unless kai winges.

This show is gonna kick it the big one...or something...

However.....

Starting this saturday, a NEW station is being launched. Same DJ's, just more of em....My show will continue, at its normal Time and Space, every Thursday at 20.00 uk time...

But on Uberguilds Radio!!!

Yup, we've gone upmarket, apparently and No, Ive no idea what Im letting myself in for, LOL.

Ill plop the Uberguilds Radio addy up once its all sorted but the station launches this saturday and yours truly should be doing a stretch, probably, or rather, hopefully, in the afternoonb, uk time....cos it aint getting in the way of Dr Who, oh no!, LOL

More detials of how to tune into UGRadio (hah, UG radio..like it, lol), as and when I get em.

remember, this thursdays show is gonna be a corker
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Uberguilds Radio......sounds a tad.....Aryan? :shock:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Adam J Purcell

Re: The all new, all new Bibblethruster Noise Show !

Post by Adam J Purcell »

macfadyan wrote:UGRadio
Hmms, sounds familiar but surely not as good! :twisted:
Andy Simpkins wrote:Uberguilds Radio......sounds a tad.....Aryan?
Well, besides the cat fetish, you could probably mistake Macfadyan for a proper Aryan! Come to think of it, if the Nazi's were to torture us all with music, it would surely be 80s music! :lol:
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Re: The all new, all new Bibblethruster Noise Show !

Post by lordsummerisle »

Adam J Purcell wrote:Come to think of it, if the Nazi's were to torture us all with music, it would surely be 80s music! :lol:
There was plenty of fine music in the 1980s and I'm hopeful that one day Macfadyan will get around to listening to some of it :lol:
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

heh, trust me, tonight's show is gonna be a laugh...oh, and Im gonna be the first dj on the new station..yay me...or something

saturday afternoon 2-5pm

http://www.uberguilds.org/radio/

macfadyan

Post by macfadyan »

So, my first 'proper' show for Uberguilds after the warm up session last Saturday. Now, I know what your wondering...
a)What's gonna happen and
7) How do you avoid it.?

Well, firstly, there is no avoiding it, Im afraid...I expect you all to listen in and not go do anything silly like, oh, I dunno....go to the zoo, for example...eh, Q?

Q...???

Anyway, I have many treats in store for you poor, poor people...The obligatory eighties' music (It's the Law, over here in the UK, one must play eighties music in every radio show*), some more modern stuff, the usual guff and waffle from me, two Bibblethruster Noise Show traditions - the Mar-Keys with Last Night (Im still waiting for footage of someone dancing to it - macfadyan@googlemail.com, ok?) and, horribly, some Shatner....Im still trying to wrap my head around the idea that my listening figures go UP when I play Shatner..There's something very wrong and icky about that thought, to be honest. So, this week, your favourite corsetted, be-wigged, former Starship Captain will be joined by a very special guest for a 'stunning' rendition of....well...you'll have to wait and see....

Also, the first of our visits to the worlds of MMOs...this time around, Star Wars Galaxies......and no, its not serious..this is me, remember? LOL.

So, thats 3-5 pm, est, 8-10pm uk time (proper time, yes? :P )

Dont forget, join me in the irc channel to chat etc..Ill read the best stuff out etc...

toodles, yes?

*I may be lying about that bit....

macfadyan

Post by macfadyan »

This week's show is now a very special show.

With the 'election' happening, I feel its only right and proper to endorse the right man for the job, Mr. Harold Saxon.

Therefore the Bibblethruster Noise Show will be letting you all in on some very interesting things that YOU need to know about the man who I'm sure will be the next Prime Mas...er..Minister. We'll also, proudly, be replaying the letter and 'gentle request' we had from Mr. Saxon a little while back, in which Mr. Saxon spoke so eloquently about the fate of that poor policeman, DCI Sam Tyler.

Throw in some extra 'adverts' to keep our friends at SOE company, the two Noise Show traditions of the 'Last Night' Dance and...forgive me, Shatner, some kicking tunes and the most genial host this side of Utopia.....

Vote Saxon