-->

OMG OMG!!! [DW S4 Finale spoilers]

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Rogue Warrior

OMG OMG!!! [DW S4 Finale spoilers]

Post by Rogue Warrior »

The Daleks have been wiped out and Davros is finally dead!!

And by the Doctor's doppleganger :shock:

I think that is a big mistake by ol' Russel there

Some fans might get angry about this :evil:

This might be the beginning of the end of doctor who!
Star Wars, Star Trek and Doctor Who.
Life sure is odd
Adam J Purcell

Re: OMG OMG!!! [DW S4 Finale spoilers]

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Rogue Warrior wrote:The Daleks have been wiped out and Davros is finally dead!!
Nah, we didn't see Davros die. I'm sure some future producer will bring him back. Where there is Davros there are Daleks.
Rogue Warrior wrote:And by the Doctor's doppleganger :shock:

I think that is a big mistake by ol' Russel there

Some fans might get angry about this :evil:
Some fans will get angry about anything! The fact that this Doctor was part human neatly excuses him. The real Doctor would never do that (well, he would but he'd do it in a more elaborate way so that they trigger their own deaths and therefore he can sleep at night!)

Not so sure about the 'hand Doctor' going off with Rose. A little too neat and tidy. It's not really him, for one thing. He has inherited some of Donna's traits. The whole episode felt a little over engineered in that way.
Rogue Warrior wrote:This might be the beginning of the end of doctor who!
More importantly, is it the end for the blue suit?! :lol:

Not the beginning of the end, to my mind. More the end of the beginning. The past four years are now all neatly wrapped up. Time for a fresh start. Time to get into the middle years of the new Who. The specials next year (starting this year - at Christmas!) will be the buffer between the eras. A holding pattern until the new production team takes over for a full season in 2010. Hopefully Tennant will do at least the majority of that 2010 season to bring us into that new era. From there, who knows...
Rogue Warrior

Post by Rogue Warrior »

Adam J Purcell wrote:Not so sure about the 'hand Doctor' going off with Rose. A little too neat and tidy. It's not really him, for one thing. He has inherited some of Donna's traits. The whole episode felt a little over engineered in that way.
That 'Hand Doctor'... Should'nt he have died or something?
We all know that he and Donna became part Time Lord and part Human.
And Donna's brain would've fried if her mind wasn't wiped.
So, do you think that the doctor's doppleganger should be dead? seeing that his mind wasn't erased? :?
Star Wars, Star Trek and Doctor Who.
Life sure is odd
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

The Hand Doctor - Time Lord with a part human body - plenty of room in his Time Lord brain to incorporate Donna's thoughts and experiences amongst his own.

The DoctorDonna - Human Body with a timelord thoughts - too much to fit into a tiny human brain...
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Rogue Warrior wrote:The Daleks have been wiped out and Davros is finally dead!!
As the man himself said ....

"I am very difficult to kill. You should already know that"
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

tallorder wrote:The Hand Doctor - Time Lord with a part human body - plenty of room in his Time Lord brain to incorporate Donna's thoughts and experiences amongst his own.

The DoctorDonna - Human Body with a timelord thoughts - too much to fit into a tiny human brain...
The HandJob Doctor - The manifestation of the Doctor with a big hand and a strong right arm.... :lol:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!