-->

oopppssss

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

catwillow

oopppssss

Post by catwillow »

Don't mean to age Kieth by another year!!! Sorry Karen!

hhmmmmmmmmm......Ive never need an excuse to party.. why I was having a nutty time with a couple of mates last night.....dancing around the living room, drinking wine.. jumping up and down and being silly..... :P :P :P :P

Boy did I suffer today :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ....... but I'm ok now 8) :lol: Off for a long soak in the bath now..... ahhhhhhhhhh 8)
A happy healthy hipster called Heather, became exceedingly clever at strumming & riffs, octaves & fifths and said "knock me down with a feather!"
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

I see.
So, ,while I'm slaving over a hot pc, putting the Dunn's fine words into glorious aural technicolour for your edification and amusement (heh, or do they mean the same thing, LOL) your partying.....

somewhere my life went wrong...

oh, and H.....I have found something else for you to do...more singing, Im afraid...its a cover version of something...the last thing any self respecting Dr Who fan would wish to touch with a barge pole.

Hmm....remind me to talk to the Dunn over some actual lines for you in series two
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Havoc

Re: oops

Post by Havoc »

catwillow wrote:Don't mean to age Keith by another year!!!
I dunno - he's still looking pretty good and hairy to me...

Staggering Stories - I don't like it but I know why!
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

A little unfair to take a photo of him on a day he forgot to take his pills...
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

:( :cry: :cry: Ive got flu....
Liked the photo of Kieth
Cheered me up :)

good likeness
A happy healthy hipster called Heather, became exceedingly clever at strumming & riffs, octaves & fifths and said "knock me down with a feather!"
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

I'll just pop that piccy where it can do the most good....though Imust say, ,it does look like the iligitemate son of keithy and steve....
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"