-->

Caption Competition March 2004

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition March 2004

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Here's a fearsome panorama - our very own Andy, a jeep, Doctor Number Pertwee and his good friend Captain Mike Yates... What could the caption be?

Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Yates:"Yes,Doctor.I know it is a horrible sight butI am sure you have finished hurling by now...."

Pertweeee...:"It's not the sight of what Bessie has been turned into by those fools in the UNIT car workshop that has made me yak!It's the grotesque creature beside it!..."

The Doctor learns what it takes to be a 'close' friend of Captain Yates...

The auditions for the next Doctor Who come to a grinding halt when they see what has just shambled up....

"Look,you see,Doctor!The glazed eyes,the vacant smile on it's face,the empty cranial cavity.A Status Quo fan for sure......"
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Yates: "Give me twenty, Doctor!"

---

Doctor: "I'm sorry, Mike, the keys to those handcuffs have fallen down this grate..."

--------

Yates (to Andy): "Get back in that jeep and hit the accelerator before the Doctor gets up!"

-------

Andy: "I 'aint laying on no jeep, crazy fool!"
tallorder

March Caption

Post by tallorder »

"I'd say it's a petrol pump Doctor... and look, there's the man responsible grinning from ear to ear. Let's run him off the base in the jeep conveniently provided by the chap who composed the image."
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"