-->

imdb pranksters at it again... Shock News Re. Doctor Who S2

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

tallorder

imdb pranksters at it again... Shock News Re. Doctor Who S2

Post by tallorder »

Check out http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756450/ - the cast list for Episode 13 on the imdb... (Surely this should have been in episode 11?)

Ho, ho... this is doubtless from the clowns who last year brought us Norman Lovett as Davros and Laura Fraser as the voice of the TARDIS!
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Never mind that. Lord Summerisle has become Lady Summerisle on the remake of "The Wicker Man" :oops:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450345/

Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm off to bake some cakes and file my nails.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

You have now become Lady Summersisle,Bill.You should now be off to bake some cakes,file your nails and burn Edward Woodward on some hooky old pagan ceremony. :lol:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Dunno about Edward Woodward, but I'd be happy to set light to Nicholas Cage just for Captain Corelli's Mandolin.

Can't really see him as Sgt. Howie or whatever name that character ends up with. Cage is a bit too laid back to do 'religious zeal'.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.