-->

Caption Competition April 2006

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition April 2006

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Here's Keith, Tony, Andy, Cre'at, Adam and friends but what is the caption?

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Tony wished he hadn't asked "What's the worst that can happen?" when the Government gave Adam permission to rule the country for a day.
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Adam could have sworn that he warned the guys before their day trip to Kvartloom 4 that "Quo" was Kvartanese for "your mother has a large enough anal capacity to accomodate 12 sailors comfortably"...or had he?
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

....the usual chaos ensued whenever the Staggering Stories team took to the dancefloor......

Once the vision-hazing effects of the beer had worn off,Tony realised that the stunner he had been smooching with for the past half hour had taken on a slightly 'different' appearance
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Hobbit wrote:Adam could have sworn that he warned the guys before their day trip to Kvartloom 4 that "Quo" was Kvartanese for "your mother has a large enough anal capacity to accomodate 12 sailors comfortably"...or had he?
ROFL !!!!!

Anyway ..... those of you who have never spent an evening in the Fitzroy Tavern with Tony might not get this.

Death by choking was a welcome relief to MacFadyan once he noticed the sign that said "round".
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Karen,that band logo on my caricatures T-shirt could have so easily been Jethro Tull.... :P :lol:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!