-->

Caption Competition August 2006

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition August 2006

Post by Adam J Purcell »

So, here we've got Pete, Rose, the Doctor and a couple of Cybermen. But what is the caption?

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Although he hadn't owned up to it, the other cast members had a pretty good idea that Cyberman 2 was the one who farted and ruined the take.
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Doctor: "Rose,I have seen into the future and let's just say your untimely demise involes an upright piano...."

The staring contest had been going on for a long time now with no letting up from any of the contestants....
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

As the Cyberman began fondling his bum the Doctor realised there was such a thing as a fate worse than death.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

The cast were quickly getting fed up with one cyberman who kept saying "Phwoar" at Billie in the french maid outfit.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

You are a strange, sad, deranged little man, Adam :D

(No, this was not a caption!)
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

The two idiots in the Cybermen costumes weren't made to feel very welcome at the James Bond themed party.