-->

Spooky !!!

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Spooky !!!

Post by lordsummerisle »

I once spoke to a girl who said she'd been to bed with Tom Baker. She described having sex with the Doctor as a 'surreal experience'.

In my opinion though, possibly not quite as surreal as having him phone me up to tell me that my new fridge is being delivered between 7:00 AM and 1:00 PM tomorrow and I should make sure I'm at home between those hours :shock:

BT SMS in case anyone was wondering.

However, in true 'companion' fashion I plan to ignore his advice, leave the flat at just gone seven tomorrow morning to buy a newspaper and get captured by the Daleks before I get to the end of the garden path.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

heh, Keith likes sending me Tom messages. Actually, I'm glad they've gone back to using Tom and not because Ima sad old git. Its just yhe messages with the woman's voice always come out as garbled and rushed....with Tom its a steady delivery (ish) that one can understand....
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

However, in true 'companion' fashion I plan to ignore his advice, leave the flat at just gone seven tomorrow morning to buy a newspaper and get captured by the Daleks before I get to the end of the garden path.
Be sure to remember to twist your ankle just before they grab you :)
Zebras deserve everything they get.
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Hobbit wrote:Be sure to remember to twist your ankle just before they grab you :)
Of course ...

... and at some point during my interrogation by the Daleks I will taunt them by suggesting they'll never foil the Doctor's 7AM-1PM fridge delivery plan, thereby (a) accidentally revealing there was a fridge delivery plan in the first place and (b) giving them a precise window in which to set an ambush.

I know what I'm doing.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

I bow to your wonderous wisdom, oh great one.

Be sure to escape their clutches whilst freeing your fellow prisoners then fall in love with one of them and run off to get married before the fridge is even delivered
Zebras deserve everything they get.
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

<sigh> the nights must just fly by......

:P
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
hantsbear

Post by hantsbear »

There's hope for me yet... I though I was going slightly ga-ga...!!!
Logic merely enables you to be wrong with authority.