-->

Caption Competition March 2007

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition March 2007

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Here's a picture submitted by Macfadyan, featuring the Doctor (or is it David Tennant?) and... friend. But what is the caption?

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Although sympathetic to her plight, the Doctor couldn't help wondering if Rose's zit-hiding helmet was hindering their attempts to blend in with the locals.
Zebras deserve everything they get.
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Let me see, a picture of the doctor looking shocked to find a big shiny black helmet menacing his rear? Hmmm, no, sorry. I can't think of anything funny to say about that.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

The Doctors effort in the "Donald Pleasance Starey Eyes" contest left a little to be desired......

"This isn't the only helmet you're feeling, Doctor......."
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

After Tennant's untimely death, the Doctor Who production team decided to finish the series by using his body as a life size puppet. The Mill easily erased the black-clad puppeteer in the broadcast shots...
Adam J Purcell

Re: Caption Competition March 2007

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Adam J Purcell wrote:Image
The BBC were so desperate to stop Tennant talking to his agent that they would restrain him between takes...
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Tennant vowed this was the last time he'd accept an invitation to one of Russel T. Davies' special parties...