-->

Caption Competition April 2007

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition April 2007

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Here's Xena and Gabrielle (or clones thereof) and three nurdy onlookers. What, though, is the caption?

macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

I'm sorry...I'm suddenly reminded of the episode of the Simpsons when comic book guy captured all sorts of people...
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Nice picture :D

Are the three onlookers saying "I thought breast and hip implants went on the INSIDE" ?
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

William Shatner went to extreme lengths to make sure that none of his wives went near the swimming pool......
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Nice one Andy, ROFL!
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Little did Xena and Gabrielle know that the new Tanning Salon was, in fact, a Cyberconversion centre...