-->

Radio 4 Chain Reaction

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

tallorder

Radio 4 Chain Reaction

Post by tallorder »

I was lucky enough to be in the audience for the taping of Chain Reaction yesterday - David Tennant interviewing Richard Wilson. Very amusing... currently slated to be on air in Feb'08 - should be worth a listen then. I can report that Mr Tennant is in person just as he comes across on the box... warm, funny and doesn't take himself too seriously. The audience was highly partial and any mention of Who... of which there were a couple got whoops and cheers... and the audience was mainly female.

For those old Tavern-goers amongst you, Anthony Brown sends his regards... especially to Bill, Keith & Karen and Tintin (sic)
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

You lucky sod! Will look forward to hearing that :)
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Isn't Chain Reaction the one where one week someone is interviewed and the next week they become the interviewer (of someone other than the person who interviewed them)? Could be the other way around. That means there should be two episodes with Tennant, I presume.

Feb 08? The beginning of ramping up the publicity for Series 2, Season 4?
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

In a previous edition, Catherine Tate interviewed David Tennant... though evidently this was recorded some months back - just after Catherine had been asked to reprise her role as Donna.

This is also still to be broadcast - from what I'm told it's something to do with BBC7 airing previous editions before the new material hits the airwaves.
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"