-->

Caption Competition November 2007

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition November 2007

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Here's the Head of Pertwee and Dalek Sek, taken at the Dalek Masterplan play in Portsmouth. What, though, is the caption?

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

"It's a shame you're the only one with balls - this could have been a beautiful moment..."
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

"Ha ha ha...you've had a Dalek on a Humans head now have a taste of your own medicine"

The cast and audience of 'The Dalek Masterplan' were taken aback when a previous Doctor made an unexpected appearance......

"Now that I've scared the crap out of everyone here,I will now look for Nick Briggs...."
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

Lol...Im still remembering the look of sheer panic/amazement on Briggsy's face when he saw The Head....wish we'd photoed it, lol
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

The best thing about being a Dalek ventriloquist is that nobody can see your lips moving.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
damaudios

Post by damaudios »

I had a brilliant caption... but have yet to remember it. I'm sure it was good. So I assume I win. aha!
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

give that man his goat.
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"