-->

Caption Competition January 2008

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition January 2008

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Here's the Staggering Stories Team outside the Dalek Masterplan Play in Portsmouth. From the left, we have Adam (holding the Head of Pertwee), Keith, Tony, Karen and Andy. What, though, is the caption?

lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Adam refused to let Pertwee out of the headlock until he apologised for his performance in The Ultimate Adventure.

I'm not even going to ask what Tony is doing under the cover of that jacket :shock:
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

Crumbly sighed when he realised that the Head of Pertwee had upstaged the Head of Karen yet again...
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

With their brightly coloured T-shirts, the day-centre staff felt sure it was safe to allow the lads an accompanied outing.

or

The youngest member of the class would not be parted from his favourite toy, even for the school photo.
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Can I just ask where Karen's other hand is - and why is it having such an effect on Tony? :?

Also, does anyone else think that Adam is beginning to look like the Head of Pertwee? :shock:
Ian D. McArdell says...

Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

tallorder wrote:Can I just ask where Karen's other hand is - and why is it having such an effect on Tony? :?
That may be because he thought it was Andy's hand...
tallorder wrote:Also, does anyone else think that Adam is beginning to look like the Head of Pertwee? :shock:
Oh no! I'm turning into the Face of Pertwee! In millions of years time I'll be a giant Pertwee head pickled in a massive gold fish tank...
Adam J Purcell

Re: Caption Competition January 2008

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Adam J Purcell wrote:Image
Of course the real reason Keith is never heard on the podcast is because he knelt down for this photo but could not get up again. Reports say he's still there now, only covered in pigeon muck...
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Adam J Purcell wrote:Oh no! I'm turning into the Face of Pertwee! In millions of years time I'll be a giant Pertwee head pickled in a massive gold fish tank...
So for now you're just the poster-boy for the Pertwoid Penisinsular? :shock:
Ian D. McArdell says...

Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

tallorder wrote:So for now you're just the poster-boy for the Pertwoid Penisinsular? :shock:
It's true. It's taken years of practice but I've finally got my catalogue posing skill high enough to migrate to posters!
Leslie_theminx

Post by Leslie_theminx »

"You know you want our t-shirts suckaz!"