-->

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Post by Adam J Purcell »

I hope you all saw it! What did you all think? I'm sure, if enough of us saw it, we'll discuss it properly on the next podcast. Nonetheless, I thought it was brilliant! :D

http://drhorrible.com/

Unfortunately the only word from Joss on the DVD is that it will be released in time for Christmas! Christmas?! I want it now!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Who needs Bad Wolf? We've got Bad Horse!!!
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Hobbit wrote:Who needs Bad Wolf? We've got Bad Horse!!!
And there was so much speculation on what Bad Horse might look like amongst the fans. Joss even commented that the costume designer had come up with a few ideas before he told her..!

The Thoroughbred of Sin will make you his mare! Who were those cowboys?! Very Python, I thought!
Adam J Purcell

NEWS FLASH!

Post by Adam J Purcell »

IT'S BACK!!

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is back, for free, for another week!

This time it is, sadly, advert supported. Nonetheless well worth another look (very much worth a first look if you missed it originally). This will see us a week closer to the release on iTunes, DVD and as a soundtrack CD. A week we don't have to go without the villain with a Ph.D. in Horribleness.

Watch it at here at Hulu or Dr. Horrible will use his freeze ray on you (don't worry - it's not a death ray...)
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Cool - I have something to while away the quiet hours at work with!
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

I absolutely loved it but I am trying to get images of The Pink Pummeler and Dead Bowie out of my mind.A peek into the stranger and bizarre corner of Joss Whedons mind......

"The Hammer....is....my penis........." :lol:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

If you keep going on about your penis we'll take it away :P
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Ouch! You'll notice I never mentioned mine..!

Just a quick update to let people know that, finally, Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is available on the UK iTunes! £3.99 for all three episodes (or £1.49 each - as if you'd ever by only part of it..!)

Of course the soundtrack has been available for quite a few weeks now. If I remember correctly, that was £7.99 on iTunes.

We should be hearing news of the DVD release within a few weeks, I would expect. They promise it before Christmas. Hopefully not too close to Christmas... Don't let that stop you spending the measly £3.99, though!