-->

Caption Competition July 2008

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition July 2008

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Here's Mutt Williams and Indiana Jones (aka Shia LaBeouf and Harrison Ford). What, though, is the caption?

Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

As usual there were plenty of contestants in the "Whack A Marlon Brando Wild Ones Lookalike Riding a Motorcycle With A Placard" Contest at the local college....

"Look dad,I realise you are old and need to go for a wee but you should have gone earlier...."

Mutt Williams could only feel horror and distain but a certain frission of excitement as he felt a pair of hands slide slowly but inexorably down his body and something hard poke at his back....
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Is Harrison Ford saying "Go faster, kid. The g-forces and air pressure on my saggy face make me look 20 years younger!"?
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Is Indiana Jones saying: "I'm not quite sure I believe that jumping over 20 burning buses is really the way to Atlantis..."
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Is Mutt (aka Henry Jones III) saying: "Hold on old man, it's our only chance to get away from George Lucas and his throat!"?