-->

Staggering Stories Calendar

Anything related to the Staggering Stories site that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

RH

Staggering Stories Calendar

Post by RH »

Dear StagSto crew,

Having noticed that several organisations from the Fire Service to the Women's Institute make a mint from releasing pictorial calendars featuring the more attractive of their members in various states of undress, I feel it's about time that you lot do the same.

Think of the possibilities: who could turn down the opportunity of seeing Keith Dunn adorned with various garden vegetables and little else?

Yours sincerely,

Mark H Wilkinson
Accute Psychiatric Unit
Leigh Infirmary
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

This isn't the Purcell, this is Tony, currently unable to log in at home:

Keith says yes, however, he wants £2000 for the whole shoot and publishing rights.

Andy says yes, however he wants to wear his wetsuit - he assures us he will cut out the relevant areas as "peepholes"

Adam has sent a photo of a motherboard

I couldn't possibly do this to the world. Indeed, I am not allowed to under the auspices of the UN and the European Convention on Human Rights.
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

oh god, Hines...just what have you started....?
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Andy Simpkins

Jeeps

Post by Andy Simpkins »

May I just say a quick word about the aforementioned article.I am all for the idea of 'The Hunks of Staggering Stories 2004 Calendar' but a word to the brave soul who goes out and buys the source material:If it features any pictures of well-muscled and baby-oiled male models recining in seductive poses on military vehicles,I am off,pausing only to pick up my 'Bucky novelty thong'TM. on the way out!!! :D
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Head of Pertwee

Re: Jeeps

Post by Head of Pertwee »

Andy Simpkins wrote:May I just say a quick word about the aforementioned article.I am all for the idea of 'The Hunks of Staggering Stories 2004 Calendar' but a word to the brave soul who goes out and buys the source material:If it features any pictures of well-muscled and baby-oiled male models recining in seductive poses on military vehicles,I am off,pausing only to pick up my 'Bucky novelty thong'TM. on the way out!!! :D
You Mike and the baby Jeeps can pose as a Christmas happy family
The Keiths in various states of fakeness may do a happy Summer family with Wyn and I in the background stalkingly!!
Signature under construction
wyn

Post by wyn »

Without blowing my own horn (ooer) I do a very good loiter. In fact I've received awards for it. Well, the police call them cautions, but we're quibbling... It could be like Where's Wally. Here's the Staggering Stories calendar. How many stalkers can you find in each picture?
It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice.
Head of Pertwee

Post by Head of Pertwee »

Peepholes eh!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Would he really release it??
He has got constructs who their peers woulds would say
Hey isn't he the one with that dad u know the one in the calender with the gnu, the ferret and the wetsuit!!!
Mock and Ridicule!!
Signature under construction