-->

The Box Room Podcast

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Marty

The Box Room Podcast

Post by Marty »

In the spirit of shameless plugs... but ah! We do have a Staggerer input inserted into our recordings in the shape of an Adam so it's partially endorsed perhaps?

Latest ep:
Box Room 31 is more of that Marty and that Jen and even a Token Beardy going on about what you know they go on about. We discuss bad films, good telly, good films and bad telly. You know what? There's other stuff too. How great is that!

Hello! This is The Box Room Number 31. We've got even more Lee, our first guest on the show returning again to be the resident guest, as we carry on regardless finishing up the murkiness surrounding Herd Nurdles. Now this is genre stuff that we like but everyone else doesn't very much at all really.
There's more feedback in this one! Real actual mp3 feedback, still a slight case of pig lurgy, the Box Room Cat and more giggles than you can lob a pancake at.
So there we are. We skim and then dip our toes in the geekier side of things because, flip it, that's what we like!

Pyra says: *thbpt*

Regular Show Links:
http://theboxroom.mevio.com/
http://www.mevio.com/feeds/theboxroom.xml

Also available on iTunes

BoxRoom Promo
Adam J Purcell

Re: The Box Room Podcast

Post by Adam J Purcell »

You hardly need any kind of endorsement from me! But plug away nonetheless!

There's probably more of me talking (more like droning on!) in Box Room Podcast 31 than I do in a Staggering Stories podcast - so if people of these parts want to hear my justifications on liking Star Cops, Crusade and even Crime Traveller (!) then look no further than Box Room 31... Hmm, sorry Marty - I think I just scared everyone off! :)
Marty

Re: The Box Room Podcast

Post by Marty »

If it's any consolation, I quite liked Crime Traveller too but I still do not to this day actually know why!

Maybe there was some kind of virus released at the time that fools like us were susceptible to? (help me out with excuses here!)