-->

Caption Competition December 2003

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition December 2003

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Yes, it's that time of year again:

Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

"Daphne,Fred and Velma realise they had made a horrible mistake when they thought they had put a Scooby Doo soundtrack CD on and found out that it was "The Transformed Man" instead..."

"There was disgust all round when they walked in on what Shaggy and Scooby were up to..."

"Contagious stuff,this arthiritis...."
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!

Post by Guest »

After watching McFadyen's appearence on What Not To Wear, Freddie solemnly promised the girls he would never again wear a ascot scarf with a white t-shirt and waistcoat.
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

That last one was me ..... something ate my cookie and I wasn't signed in. I don't like it when my cookies are eaten :(
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

"After nipping out for a snack, Shaggy is horrified to discover the gang has found his stash of Kenco double strength"
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

The gang were shocked to discover the true meaning of the term 'Man's Best Friend' and the origin of Shaggy's nickname.
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"