-->

a little surprise for saturday night

Anything related to the Staggering Stories site that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

a little surprise for saturday night

Post by macfadyan »

your uncle macfadyan has a little surprise for you three....NOT the Sea Devils, Dunn...oh no.....heh, heh, heh...let's just say I've recieved advance payment for a little bit of music I've been asked to do....now, I'll admit, they're not what I'd go and ask for, but I'm not gonna turn 'em away.....

be VERY afraid.......

see you saturday - no absentees... :evil: :twisted:
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Oh, no, you're not going to sicken us with another tassel demonstration... :?
Andy Simpkins

Oooooo....

Post by Andy Simpkins »

...or maybe it's Tony doing his impression of William Shatner pole-dancing whilst covered in lard.If I get it finished in time,I'll have a little surprise for you all as well....
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Oh no, not a disgustingly dastardly duet of the damned..! Sounds like something from the League of Gentlemen - only worse! Put that pig down tubs!
caveman22

Post by caveman22 »

whilst surfing i came across your very excellent website dedicated to all things sci fi,i could not fail to notice two contributions by a moron called ashley myles who clearly did not know when to stop typing,when i read through the puffed up guff i was there for so long that i thought i was going blind,as my vision was blurred,talking about a VISIT TO THE CAFE i needed a visit to the opticians,as for his story REBIRTH who does he think he is the new dr who?.what a BORING duo of litery claptrap nonsense,the 'author'clearly has many hours to spend hunched on the carpet typing words in on his vic20 computer,give him an inch and he takes three.if he ever got a job with a publisher he would never win employee of the month.best wishes,barry page. :oops: :shock:
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

er....yes....why do I get the feeling you know poor old ashley, lol?
my brain hurtzzzzzzz
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Well Rebirth is certainly a bit of an epic but that's exactly what we like here at Staggering Stories! Can't wait for the next part, Time Lords all over the place - can the good Doctor survive? I'm sure he will!

As for the old Vic20 - well perhaps a good trade-in on a new PC running Linux would be in order..! :)