-->

Mr Dalek Discovers The True Meaning Of Christmas

Anything related to the Staggering Stories site that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

tardis-matrix

Mr Dalek Discovers The True Meaning Of Christmas

Post by tardis-matrix »

Hi everyone, Im new to this forum, so be gentle with me :D

Ive just listened to Mr Dalek doscovers the true meaning of christmas, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, it cheered me up after a miserable day (nursemaiding my 13 year old cat that has cat flu), I was soon chuckling away along with the story, the narration was superb, the music also was superb... it sounded very professional, well recommended to everyone...

marks out of 10.. 10 need I say more

well done guys :D
Last edited by tardis-matrix on Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
[)efender of Gallifrey

Post by [)efender of Gallifrey »

Yeah ya gotta love a twisted Christmas story, during this time of over the top CHEESE! And any story that can combine Daleks, the cast of Scooby Doo, and Pinky and the Brain, is truely a work of geeky :mrgreen: genius! <---was that redundant? :?: :P
"You never know the F***ing answer when we need it! Do you K-9!?!" - Tom Baker - from a bloopers clip
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

thank you, gentlemen.
It was great fun to record such a wonderfull story - karen most certainly pulled out all the stops writing it. I'm hoping she's gonna do some more stuff for us in that vein...just have to be extra special nice to her (it involves camenbert and port, I expect).
And Adam did a superb job with the photos, hence my being covered in cotton wool threads, lol.
Oh, one more thing....

That isn't the real Mr. Dalek - oh no. It's his stunt double, as you can tell by the shape of his eyestalk.
The real Mr. Dalek is, alas, still trapped down by the skirting board, gathering dust. If you want proof, then here's the link to the webcam....

http://www.staggeringstories.net/mrdalekcam.html

maybe one day he will be free again for close ups and non action roles.

again, chaps, thanks...we had a blast doing it
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

actually, I've just listened to it again.....I must apologise about the mp3 compression...its done yukky things to the sound......heh, your gonna have to wait for the next cd to come out.....

:twisted:
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Welcome to the Message Board,Defender of Gallifrey and Tardis Matrix.You will find that we are a friendly bunch and we don't bite (well,not in the literal sense anyway!).Take your time to explore the site and wonder how you ever ended up here.....Cheers! :D
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!