-->

New Who Companion Anyone?

Anything related to the Staggering Stories site that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

tallorder

New Who Companion Anyone?

Post by tallorder »

Ladies and Gents,

Recent articles, including Outpost Gallifrey seem to indicate that there are three front runners for the new Who companion, Rose Tyler...

Anna Friel - ex-Brookside hottie currently appearing in the 3 Video mobile adverts :D
Keely Hawes - thin and pasty brainy one from 'Spooks' (or MI-5 to our American cousins) :?
Loo Brealey - some lass off of Casualty who plays "Roxanne Bird: E Grade Nurse" :?:

I wondered if anyone has an opinion or better suggestion? For my money it should go to Anna Friel - especially if there's a chance she'll bury monsters under the TARDIS patio. :shock:

I'm just sad we're not talking about Billie Piper any more... :twisted:
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Anna Friel!!??I'm sorry but I am loathe to see any Scousers in the New Who series.Tom Baker is one but he had the sense to leave Liverpool at a very early age.Forget Slough.Sir John Betjeman should have written:"Come,sweet bombs and fall on Merseyside and turn it into a radioactive pit where only hideous mutations will wander the irradiated wastes."

Not too different from what it is nowadays.....

N.B.Andy Simpkins is something of a Liverpudlian-phobe.
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Havoc

Post by Havoc »

Andy Simpkins wrote:Anna Friel!!??I'm sorry but I am loathe to see any Scousers in the New Who series.
Since when?

Breadstick... breadstick!

Isn't that what I just said?

:twisted:
Staggering Stories - I don't like it but I know why!
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Breadsticks?I would consider them to be a new addition to the menagerie of monsters for the Doctor to defeat.Tall,slim and crunchy with a hard exo-skeleton.Tasteless but easily defeated when exposed to a vat of humus or sour cream dip....
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Havoc

Post by Havoc »

Andy Simpkins wrote:Breadsticks?I would consider them to be a new addition to the menagerie of monsters for the Doctor to defeat.Tall,slim and crunchy with a hard exo-skeleton.Tasteless but easily defeated when exposed to a vat of humus or sour cream dip....

You have no idea what you're wimbling about, do you?

:twisted:
Staggering Stories - I don't like it but I know why!
tallorder

Black or Brown?

Post by tallorder »

Black or brown? What do you think? Brown.. I'm wearing jeans...
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"