-->

Caption Competition July 2004

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition July 2004

Post by Adam J Purcell »

In recognition of the end of Frasier I give you:

Roz, Daphne, Martin,
Niles and Frasier

but what is the caption?

Havoc

Post by Havoc »

The final truth about Maris and why we never see her... she's a poltergeist.

:lol:
Staggering Stories - I don't like it but I know why!
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

It was only after seeing the pink giraffes strolling past, did the gang realise that their Cafe Latte's had been swapped for mushroom tea...

Kelsey Grammer,ever the gentleman throughout the 10 year run of 'Frasier',let his barriers drop and let an almighty one off in the presence of the rest of the cast.....

Frasier:"Now that the series is over,we can let our hair down in an orgiastic celebration!"
Niles:"I cannot believe you could be so whimsical and childish!I'm off to share a sensory deprivation tank with Maris!"
Daphne:"About bloody time the series has finished!I am sick of keeping up this faux-Mancunian accent that the producers imposed upon me!"
Martyn:"I know I shouldn't have had that last coffee but all I can say is:Thank Goodness for incontinence pants...."
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Daphne even surprised herself this time, despite often saying "I'm a little bit psychic". These new found powers of revenge on Dr. Crane were especially satisfying.

What's more the pompous windbag would never even blame her - the perfect retribution for years of complaints about her cooking.

Post by Guest »

The new coffee at Cafe Nervosa really was uplifting.