-->

Caption Competition December 2004

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition December 2004

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Again, Andy's arm is visiting the rich and famous (the brown leather on the left). These two are apparently pop music celebrities from a band named 'Status Quo'. What, though, is the caption?

Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

"'Ere,Francis,who nicked all the books we were supposed to be signing?"

"You know,Rick.You look just like that guy,oh...what's 'is name,the one with the shaggy blonde hair from Staggering Stories...."

The Curse Of The Photogenic Arm strikes back!
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

"I'm sorry, but I can't say anything - the band is banned from Staggering Stories due to reasons of good taste..innit?"

"You know, Francis, I quite like that Robbie Williams" - "Yeah mate...and that Beautifull South are good, innit?"

or something.
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Havoc

Post by Havoc »

In a sneak preview of the second series of 'New Doctor Who', the Doc (Chris Ecclescake) teams up with his former self (Paul McGone) to combat the hideous Gelguards who have taken over the Waterstone space station. Rumour has it that after a cameo appearance by a 'classic' Gelguard in an earlier story, these new Gelguards have been updated and redesigned to a new 'leather look' appearance, and may go their newfound species name of 'Studmuffins'.

Ithankew!

8)
Staggering Stories - I don't like it but I know why!
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Waterstones dug up some fine specimens to promote the latest 'Walking with Dinosaurs' book.

Rossi: Bloody hell Rick, it's both our fans!
Parfitt: Does a restraining order mean nothing to you people!

Having been Rockin' All Over the World, The Quo were finally tracked to a booksellers and forced to meet the people whose lives had been cruelly blighted by their music.

Buy our book - Maintaining the Status Quo (or how to make a career three chords and a dodgy barnet)
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

"A remake of Invasion Of The Dinosaurs? Sounds great but what part will we be playing?"
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.