-->

Caption Competition May 2005

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition May 2005

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Here's an interesting picture sent in by Andy Simpkins, aged 13, of Paragon City but what is the caption?

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

WTF!!!
Zebras deserve everything they get.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

After a hard day fighting villians in Paragon City,the Super-heroes really knew how to party!

O:"I cannot get my arms down....."
Tonb Terak:"Contagious stuff,this arthiritis...!"

The Paragon City Super-hero Mexican wave needed a little more work......
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Deer Staggring Storiz.Here is a pictur of all my favorite Super-heroes bogying on down outside the Sity hall.You can see Tomb Terak,Blue Lady,Oooo and a couple of others having a fun time an gettng jiggy wiv it.My mummy likes PowerFist becauz he has big hands and for some reason that makes her all giggly and she has to got to the bathroom for a few minutes.I would like to meet PowerFist but I am in remedial school until 6pm and then its back home to my apartment near Skyway City where I get a nice view out over the city where I can see lots of people getting mugged by Hellions and Skulls.Toodles,Andy.
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

The Maidenbower Fetish Group opened themselves for new members...
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

The headmaster soon regretted the tab of acid he'd dropped shortly before opening the junior school disco.

DJ Sven knew "Holding Out For Hero" would go down well at the Justice League Of America's Christmas party.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.