-->

Podcast 29: The Two Halves of Dobbin

Talk about anything to do with our Staggering Stories Podcast!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Podcast 29: The Two Halves of Dobbin

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Podcast 29 is now live. You will find it at the usual places.

This time we talk about:
  • Some news: Doctor Who feature film with Tennant, Ghostbusters 3, Spider-Man 4, Watchmen film legal problems, Dr Horrible's soundtrack, Rentaghost and Worzel Gummidge back from the dead?
    Doctor Who: Favourite Doctor and Favourite Companion moments
    Doctor Who: DVD Extras - Pyramids of Mars and Earthshock
    Fight Club: Mr Spock vs. William T Riker
    and more..!
Feel free to discuss!

(Big thank you to 'Fake Keith' for enduring the Edit From Hell!)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Have just finished sobbing...will now drink Baileys until it comes out of my ears :shock:
Zebras deserve everything they get.
wyn

Post by wyn »

Sterling effort all!
FAO Crumbly, I live in the Death Zone, renamed Millbrook. The tower of Rasilon (Paarp-puurp) was replaced by a McDonalds drive-thro.
Two for two on reading out my feedback - it's doing wonders for my self-esteem.
I'll have to keep it up. (Not in a Duchovny way)
Wyn
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

I hope I dont get served with a slander notice for referring to Jonathan Frakes as a 'Soho drunk' lol.
FTAO Wyn, my fiancee lives in that fair and leafy area of Southampton known as Thornhill, where I will be relocating to once I find employment in the Soton area.
P.S. Bath are the only team to support....
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
wyn

Post by wyn »

Andy Simpkins wrote:I hope I dont get served with a slander notice for referring to Jonathan Frakes as a 'Soho drunk' lol.
FTAO Wyn, my fiancee lives in that fair and leafy area of Southampton known as Thornhill, where I will be relocating to once I find employment in the Soton area.
P.S. Bath are the only team to support....
Hope you've mastered your Venusian Aikido (Haaiii) Thornhill's lovely!
Bath are the only team to support... if Bath are the only team to support. C'mon you Ospreys!!
Good luck with the job hunting. I highly recommend the Waterloo Arms in Freemantle, and the Great Western in St Denys, if ale is your master. First pint's on me, the rest are on you. What job is your speciality? I have to commute to Reading every day. It's great, and not a long dark teatime of the soul at all.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Okay, I confess that Thornhill has its good and bad bits to it and some of the residents look like they inhabit that section of the gene pool that hasn't been stirred for a while but,with a bit of luck,I will be calling it home fairly soon.BTW,good luck against Ulster on Saturday. Fake Crumbly and myself are trying to get tickets for the Bath/Newport Gwent Dragons match on the 19th October :D
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
wyn

Post by wyn »

Sadly, that one should be a walkover for Bath. NGDragons haven't had the best of starts in the Magners League. I'm a valleys boy (Gwent) so I can't bring myself to support the Dragons. If you've ever been to Newport, you'd understand.
Enjoy the match :D
wyn

Post by wyn »

oops, it's the South Western in St Denys

and Bath should do well now they have Neil Jenkins as their kicking coach. :cry: