-->

The Return of Doctor Who...

Infuriated by something we've said in a Musing? Get it off your chest here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

hantsbear

The Return of Doctor Who...

Post by hantsbear »

Received the following from best beloved in the states...

"Subject: Say it isn't SO, Mary!

I did NOT just read on BBC News' site that Eddi Izzard's name is decidedly NOT being throw around as a highly possible candidate, here meaning "the logical choice" as opposed to "a possibility up for voting on", to be the next Dr. Who! I mean, come on! I can see vegetables as fashion accessories for lapels, and strange, obscenely long scarves designed for winter wear, but used year-'round. What I decidedly can NOT see is a Dr. with a penchant for garter belts and frilly things."

I haven't the heart to show him "The Curse of the Fatal Death"...!
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

oh,but you should!, lol

see what happens when you let Tom Baker loose at the press?...Oh, and he thinks Sue MacGregor from bbc radio 4 is the companion...lol
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

It should be Brian Perkins as the Doctor with Charlotte Green as his companion (with Michael Fish as their pet genetically engineered dog).

David Dickinson would be the Master and they could reanimate the corpse of Thora Hurd as Davros.
hantsbear

Post by hantsbear »

Hmmm... somehow terrorising the universe on a "lovely Stannah stairlift" with Mr. Pettiforth from No. 32 doesn't quite have the same ring to it...

Another fondant fancy anyone?

hantsbear - because you're worth it.