-->

Howdy to all those that may remember me.

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Colin C

Howdy to all those that may remember me.

Post by Colin C »

Just a short note to say Hi to any that may remember me from the Fitz back in the 90s :wink: .
Nice to see all of you are still alive, McArdell, Gallichan, Cooke, Cornell etc etc etc.
Nice site by the way Tony. Still drinking the cider and black?
Always liked Tims' Picard stories. Been telling the wife about them and now they are here for all to see :D

Luck to you all.

Colin Campbell

(mostly harmless)
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Colin Cambell? Never heard of you :shock:

Seriously though...Hello mate, how's it going? Aforementioned McArdell here. I occasionally trip through these boards to see what the chaps are up to.

I'm married and living down Gatwick way... have a four month old daughter as well. Giles is living in Wapping these days with his girlfriend, Steve (West) working in Saudi-Arabia and Jon Chapman has married and moved to America - he has a daughter now and is loving it out there.

What have you been up to? Are you still involved in dodgy experiements? How are Marcus, Caroline and the clan :?:

Cheers,
Ian
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

"Married"? What is this "married" to which you two refer, hmm?

Ah, yes,I remember.... had a couple of narrow escapes in that direction myself.

Hello Colin the mostly harmless! How are ya? Great to see your all set up. How's Marcus? Where's Marcus, come to think of it? Do keep in touch and, of course, feel free to contribute!

Oh yeah....remember you , me and your bro fgiddling with your keyboard thingy? The result is on the site, somewhere. And, no, I don't still drink cider and black - hardly drink at all now, though I might have a tripple at6 June tavern...

great to hear from you, mate...
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Colin C

Post by Colin C »

Heh. Check your messages guys. :P