-->

Unashamed mocking of anyone not at the cider thingy

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

catwillow

Post by catwillow »

Sooty?
A happy healthy hipster called Heather, became exceedingly clever at strumming & riffs, octaves & fifths and said "knock me down with a feather!"
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

catwillow wrote:Sooty?

Bill, it's over to you...

LOL :twisted: :lol:
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Andy Simpkins

Oooooo.....

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Heather,how would anyone be able to administer an enema to Sooty?After all,he has had Matthew Corbetts hand up his....(sound of hand being clamped over mouth,sound of van pulling up and a nice muscular man saying'Now,Mr. Simpkins,let us take you to a nice place where you have your own padded room and all the mashed banana you can eat with a spoon....) :D
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Actually that was Terry Gilliam ...... and while he was boozing I joined the crew of his latest movie and told them to scrap everything they'd filmed because I wasn't satisfied and we'd have to do it all again but this time with more expensive sets.

I've been doing it for years, he still hasn't caught on :twisted:
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Sooty?

Now there's a tale.

It involves a sadistic doctor, a case of suspected appendicitis, a rubber glove, half a dozen medical students and a handful of jelly :shock:

I still can't look at a trifle without a tear in my eye.
Andy Simpkins

Oooooo......

Post by Andy Simpkins »

For Goodness' sake,do not say things like that.I have never had so many people take such an avid interest in my derriere.A few of them were female and very attractive but all I could raise was an embarrassed smile :( .Regrettably,they were medical students and trainee doctors so they had seen it all before...
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
lordsummerisle

Post by lordsummerisle »

You still have to ask the question though ...... why is that all proctologists have hands like a bunch of bananas?
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Because it makes them uniquely qualified for the job;to make one's eyes water :shock:
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

What's that? You made their mouths water?!

I think you two should write for the Spanky's Bungalow Monthly (by Panini) - I hear they have an entire section devoted to 'real life stories' such as these!
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

That's not a bad idea,Adam.I could put in a few pithy comments about how they never warm their hands before carrying out an examination,external or otherwise :shock: You said that Spanky's Bungalow was rife with unhealthy practices and sordid deeds.A new contest on this site could be how long one could retain the contents of an enema syringe (while someone stands by with a stopwatch) before making a rather hasty exit.Something worthy of the pages of Spanky's Bungalow,methinks.... :?