-->

Unashamed mocking of anyone not at the cider thingy

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Hobbit

Unashamed mocking of anyone not at the cider thingy

Post by Hobbit »

Just about to get the train. Will raise a tankard to all of you...and then another one...and then another one....and then...well you get the idea.
Love you all, sweetie darlings...
Karen and Keith and Jean and Bill and Jez (who is new and unknown to all of you) :P :P :P :P :P :P
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

and Jez (who is new and unknown to all of you)
New? Brought into being by your willpower alone? Imaginary friends aren't real, you know..!

And I thought building a robotic Velma Dinkley was sad...
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

you know, if I could be bothered I'd worry.........

hmm...I think I should just attatch that phrase to my sig and be done with it, LOL

oh, and thanks AWFULLY for the phone call to let me know you were getting pissed...much appreciated.

bastards!
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Well,I was at the Great British Beer Festival when all you lot were at work.....na na ne na-nah!! :P
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

beer?
<slaps crumbly in the face>

wicked child! beer is but the dribblings from the anus of Satan himself!

In this house we exist on natures own pure decaf coffee (NOT made by Havoc - I made that mistake once - never again)

lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

A pox on you and your anti-beer rhetoric, McFadyan. The words of a man who used to put blackcurrant squash in his cider are not to be taken seriously.

Besides, I was at the Great British Beer Festival on four days out of the five :shock:
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Just thought you should all know that lordsummerisle spent most of the journey home frightening teenagers.
The poor lads were sitting on the train with their girls trying to look hard and he started making drunken and loud comments about wanting to hit someone.
They all got off at the next stop, poor loves - they were meant to get off at London Bridge but fear for their lives made them endure the wait for the next train.

Of course it would have been more impressive if it hadn't been for the raspy stage whisper to the rest of us: "It's ok, I'm only kidding.!"

He is a strangely sadistic drunk... :lol: :lol:
macfadyan

Post by macfadyan »

[quote="lordsummerisle"]A pox on you and your anti-beer rhetoric, McFadyan. The words of a man who used to put blackcurrant squash in his cider are not to be taken seriously.

quote]

hey! It got me drunker quicker! No. Really. It did! How else do you explain all that incoherent tavern stuff?

I take it your still a little the worse for wear then. How else would you explain such a basic mistake as missing out an "a", hmm? :evil:

macfadyan

Post by macfadyan »

Hobbit wrote:Just thought you should all know that lordsummerisle spent most of the journey home frightening teenagers.
The poor lads were sitting on the train with their girls trying to look hard and he started making drunken and loud comments about wanting to hit someone.
They all got off at the next stop, poor loves - they were meant to get off at London Bridge but fear for their lives made them endure the wait for the next train.

Of course it would have been more impressive if it hadn't been for the raspy stage whisper to the rest of us: "It's ok, I'm only kidding.!"

He is a strangely sadistic drunk... :lol: :lol:

aaaah....he was probably getting flashbacks to dark alleys......

Andy Simpkins

Dribblings

Post by Andy Simpkins »

May I say that there is nothing wrong with putting the fear of God (if he exists) into mouthy teenagers.They are at the age when they should respect their elders and betters and should be respectful,courteous and reward us with cringing fealty.
When I was up at the GBBF,I think I saw someone who looked suspiciously like Terry Gilliam hovering around the beer stands.

P.S.Tony,do not mention the phrase 'dribblings from Satans anus'.You know what I had to go through when I was in hospital a month back..... :oops:

Anyone care for an enema? :shock:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!