-->

coooeeee, ,Lorrrdddd Nimmmoooooooon!

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

coooeeee, ,Lorrrdddd Nimmmoooooooon!

Post by macfadyan »

anyone out there?
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

YAWNNNNNNNNN :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Its been deserted here the past few days......... Que.. tumble weed.........
A happy healthy hipster called Heather, became exceedingly clever at strumming & riffs, octaves & fifths and said "knock me down with a feather!"
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

I'm here!!! Just got back from work. Very rainy. Cycled through puddle so have wet legs. Need shower.
Andrew went for a job at Asda today but was told he was too young. All he wants is some Sunday work. He's not a wee lad so he could easily pull his weight. It annoys me that young kids get knocked back like that when they have the get up and go to look for work and pay their way.
(Rant over) :roll: :roll:
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

:( Im still at work... In office all day.. typing up reviews, assesments on clients, emailing care managers.. chasing people, preparing for meetings...wanna go home.. ad enough... :cry: :roll:
A happy healthy hipster called Heather, became exceedingly clever at strumming & riffs, octaves & fifths and said "knock me down with a feather!"
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

hmm....you mention wet legs and showers in a forum with Purcell face i9n charge? Are you mad, madam? LOL :P

as for Andrew, ,thats odd...I thought they took on "saturday staff"...I know the supermarket where I used to work when I was his age did....very odd...
tell him I'm chuffed he's getting off his arse and trying to do something - hes a good lad. Hey...I might even stop calling him pooh boy if this carries on, ,LOl.

It mildley perturbes me that H still has time amongst all that work to come here,lol....I approve, lol.

so...whens this party then, huh? lol
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

Bored...Yep...

and by the way didn't you know that women are very good at multi tasking... even now whilst typing this I am on my mobile arranging a meeting with one of my clients!!!... but yeh.. I take breaks... I still got loads of bloody work to do!! I see two clients tommorow so no office time.... B%$£%£**ks :shock:
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

Bored...Yep...

and by the way didn't you know that women are very good at multi tasking... even now whilst typing this I am on my mobile arranging a meeting with one of my clients!!!... but yeh.. I take breaks... I still got loads of bloody work to do!! I see two clients tommorow so no office time.... B%$£%£**ks :shock:
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

Bored...Yep...

and by the way didn't you know that women are very good at multi tasking... :roll: even now whilst typing this I am on my mobile arranging a meeting with one of my clients!!!... but yeh.. I take breaks... I still got loads of bloody work to do!! I see two clients tommorow so no office time.... B%$£%£**ks :shock:
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

:shock: oooooppps.. that wasn't suppossed to happen.. sorry
catwillow

Post by catwillow »

Thats it Im off 'ome