-->

Thought I was hearing things!

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

catwillow

Thought I was hearing things!

Post by catwillow »

:shock: So its true! :shock: Doctor Who is coming back to BBC1 in 2005 :shock: ... Never saw that coming and would have never believed it! Even Jonathen Ross has been talking about it :shock:
Russell T Davies eh? :D Graet stuff :D 8)
A happy healthy hipster called Heather, became exceedingly clever at strumming & riffs, octaves & fifths and said "knock me down with a feather!"
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

you see, I wasn't gonna say anything....all I did was say I was exceptionaly happy for some reason....but no one picked up on it....typical...or rather, they did but they were too busy shaking their heads and sighing at me...which, lets face facts, is even more typical...

my vote for the role goes to Bill Nighy - apparently favoured by Russell T (don't say it, crumbly!)...I think he'd be just right...Pity poor Cornell....just as he'd got his mitts on the show with the REG webcast/dvd thingy look what goes and happens....perhaps we should send him a balloon to cheer him up....now theres a pic I'd love to scan in for the caption competition...how about it, Dunns? Any chance you could dig that pic out for us, hmm?
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"