-->

ATTN Lord Summerisle

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

ATTN Lord Summerisle

Post by macfadyan »

Resistance Is Futile - the Dr Who remix album....

Artists, which include Lemon Jelly, The Orb, Radioslave, 808state, Unkle, Howie B, Coldcut, Mark B and St Etienne

does this mean that your gonna have to buy a Dr Who cd, I wonder....? Ooooh, I can see the agony of indesicion on your face even as I type this, LOL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/news/drwho/20 ... 7563.shtml
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

B@st@rd !!!

Errr, yes. This means I may be shelling out the readies for a Doctor Who reated product. On the other hand, I may just download it even though it probably means Elton John and Phil Collins will starve :D

I do have a rather nice version of the Who theme by Astralasia that's well technoed up. I'd send you a copy but it seems my ISP has rather swinging rules about attachment sizes. When I get back tonight I'll see if X-Drive or someone like that is still opening accounts and maybe put them online there.

Did you know, I played Eat Static's "Kinetic Flow" (the one with The Daemons Pertwee sample) to Daniel, who played it to Jon Pertwee. He liked it so much he got on contact with the band and had arranged to appear in person on their third album. Sadly he died before anything could come from it, which is why the album is dedicated to old JP.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.