-->

November the ninth, 2006

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

November the ninth, 2006

Post by macfadyan »

Day One.
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Who's taking bets?
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Best of British to you,mate.Just take it one day at a time. :mrgreen:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

day two

lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

OK, I'll bite.

Day two of what?

Given up the fags is my guess.
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Tell us what you're on about! Don't put up a smokescreem. Don't drag it out. You're all puff you are. Give us a tip. Stop filtering the information.
Zebras deserve everything they get.
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

I wouldn't mind, but what am I going to do with that iron lung I got him for Christmas now?
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
macfadyan

Post by macfadyan »

Day three

thanks, andy.

anyone else, if you can't post anything supportive then please don't bother posting - Im finding this difficult enough as it is without being laughed at. And no, its not the withdrawl mood swings kicking in...I was gonna post the same when adam made his post - I just got to speak to him first.

lordsummerisle

Post by lordsummerisle »

How the smeg do you expect anyone (me in particular because from the sound of it I'm the only one who doesn't actually know what it is that you're up to) to be supportive when you haven't even told us (me in particular) what it's day three of yet :?
macfadyan

Post by macfadyan »

well, I did ask Jeanie to let you know - and also ask if you'd like to join me. The others certainly know about it. The idea of this thread wasn;t to make a song and dance about giving up, just to use it as a) a way of keeping track how long Id gone without for and b) a small amount of pressure to succeed as Id be doing it in public so to speak.