-->

Caption Competition October 2007

Have a go at some fun activities such as Caption Competitions and Name That Donkey!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Caption Competition October 2007

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Here's some familiar faces, DC Chris Skelton (aka Marshal Lancaster), DCI Gene Hunt (aka Philip Glenister), DI Alex Drake (aka Keeley Hawes), DS Ray Carling (aka Dean Andrews) and a, currently, unidentified WPC. What, though, is the caption?

Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Skelton:"Ere Guv,these trousers are really crushing my tackle....."
Hunt:"Shut it,or I'll do to you what I did to The Nonce all those years ago...."
Carling:"Here we are in the crummy backstreets of London in the early 1980's.Hardly Miami Bleedin' Vice,isn't it?"

The cast of 'Ashes To Ashes' made the most of their modelling assignment for the Marks and Spencers 'Autograph' range....

The unidentified WPC hastily tried to move out of the picture when she realised she had been pictured gurning at the camera....
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Shut it, Love - I dunno what's worse, Ray's sunnies, Chris's tighty-whities or that mangy dog wrapped round your neck. And who the bloody hell is she... not another slag who wants a go in CID. Jesus, come back Sam Tyler - even though he was a great... soft... sissy... girlie... nancy... French... bender... Man United supporting POOF. Now, what time is it? Oh yeah, Beer o'clock!
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Gene Hunt and his team scoured London for an alleyway full of cardboard boxes.
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

Adam J Purcell wrote:Gene Hunt and his team scoured London for an alleyway full of cardboard boxes.
:D

I've been hard pushed to come up with one for this, but that one I like!
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Leslie_theminx

Post by Leslie_theminx »

Drake: If I wear this coat long enough, someone from PETA *will* attack!
Adam J Purcell

Re: Caption Competition October 2007

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Adam J Purcell wrote:Image
Hunt: If you don't shut up with your psycho-babble, Bollyknickers, you're going to get another bullet in the brain...