-->

Podcast 30: Sweeping the Clanger

Talk about anything to do with our Staggering Stories Podcast!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

Adam J Purcell

Podcast 30: Sweeping the Clanger

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Podcast 30 is now live. You will find it at the usual places.

This time we talk about:
  • Some news: Win a tour of the Doctor Who Studios, the new, non DNA, Hitchhiker's novel, Spielberg's Chocky, The Shatner Project, and more..!
    Doctor Who: Favourite TARDIS moments and Least Favourite Companion moments.
    Torchwood:Lost Souls Radio Play.
    Summer 2008 Blockbuster Films, including The Dark Knight, Hellboy 2, Star Wars The Clone Wars, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and more!
    Fight Club: Sweep vs. the Clangers.
    and yet more..!
Feel free to discuss!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Clangers v Sweep!!! Out-bloody-standing effort, El Pres!!! :lol:
Zebras deserve everything they get.
wyn

Post by wyn »

Brilliant 'cast again. Well done all, had me laughing all the way to the KFC.
Feedback to follow regarding tardis moments and least favourite companion moments.
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Hi Wyn,

Thanks! KFC, you say? That's odd - that's what we ate that evening before the podcast. We were queuing for about 30 minutes... Crawley really needs a bigger KFC (preferably one where you can eat in, rather than just 'take away').

Anyway, I look forward to your thoughts on TARDIS moments and least favourite (most hated?!) companion moments!
Last edited by Adam J Purcell on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
wyn

Post by wyn »

Depressingly, KFC is about half a mile away, and most of the time I use the drive-through! No wonder I'm the size of a house.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Hey Wyn, just commenting on the Ospreys score against the 'Quins.You were robbed and deserved to win that match.Nothing wrong with KFC but I did hear a disturbing report many moons ago about the KFC near where I used to live in south London.Not so much KFC as KFRat :shock:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
Adam J Purcell

Post by Adam J Purcell »

Not that old Kentucky Fried Rat story! Heard the same about the Crawley one many years ago! :lol:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/friedrat.asp

A generic urban myth, I think! Though maybe that explains why the Crawley one has never expanded?! Perhaps not, though!
wyn

Post by wyn »

Andy Simpkins wrote:Hey Wyn, just commenting on the Ospreys score against the 'Quins.You were robbed and deserved to win that match.Nothing wrong with KFC but I did hear a disturbing report many moons ago about the KFC near where I used to live in south London.Not so much KFC as KFRat :shock:
eee, we used t'dream of 'avin rat when I were a lad...

Re Ospreys, depressingly, we're being touted as the best chance for a Welsh team to lift the cup, not an encouraging start... :cry:
Dragons did well though. Are they playing Bath next?
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Myself and Fake Crumbly saw the Bath/Newport match on Sunday at The Rec and Im still farting from the dodgy hotdog I was eating while watching it.Newport put up a surprisingly good defence and managed to get in a few penalties.There was an almighty touchline scramble and after consulting the video tape, the try was awarded to Bath.It was Fake Crumbly's first rugby match and she enjoyed looking at all the players muscular thighs :lol:
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
wyn

Post by wyn »

The Dragons came away with a losing bonus point, so it wasn't totally disappointing. Hope Fake Crumbly enjoyed the match.
Cheers
Wyn