-->

I'm a poet and a fan of Anthony Ainley

Anything related to the Staggering Stories site that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

randy-johnson

I'm a poet and a fan of Anthony Ainley

Post by randy-johnson »

I was a fan of Anthony Ainley. He and I both were born on August 20. Here is a poem I wrote about him. (FAREWELL MR.AINLEY):Anthony Ainley was a british actor who starred in Doctor Who. He starred as Master number two. He starred in ten episodes from 1981 to 1989. He was a favorite actor of mine. He had black hair and a goatee. He played as an evil character but that was only on TV. Ainley brought magic to the screen. He dressed in black and he really did look mean. Some people prefer Delgado because he was debonaire. But Ainley gave the audience a bigger scare. Great entertainment was what he supplied. We lost a great artist when he died. His character brought death and disaster. Ainley was perfect for the part of the Master. He was a talented person and it's a crime for him to have to leave. Now that he's gone, we Doctor Who fans will grieve.
Randy Johnson
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Very good poetry.Welcome to the madhouse that is Staggering Stories.
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
macfadyan
Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautiful butterfly patterns..I'M FREE!!

Post by macfadyan »

I like that!

welcome aboard matey :) Feel free to send us more of your poetry, or anything you like :) Mail it to the submissions addy on the news page pretty please.

(do I sound desperate?lol)

Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.....
Mac (the Menlove Stokes of Dr Who music, apparently...)

"You can hear the whole of Human history in the sound of a cello"