-->

The Stuff Of Nightmares

Want to discuss non-Staggering Stories related things with the other denizens? Try here!

Moderators: Adam J Purcell, Crew

lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

The Stuff Of Nightmares

Post by lordsummerisle »

... and I don't mean MacFadyan's underpants drawer!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DR-DOCTOR-WHO-JON ... dZViewItem
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Andy Simpkins

Post by Andy Simpkins »

Hmmm,all very well and good but surely his head would be a bit smelly by now.Not the sort of thing I would have on my mantlepiece.Maybe I could but only if I were to put it in the fridge each night.... :D
I wish I was a glow-worm,a glow-worm's never glum,it's hard to be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum!
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Good God Almighty - now that's a serious piece of merchandise! Might it be useful around halloween if hollowed out?
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
lordsummerisle
Location: lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week, indulging in my self-defeat

Post by lordsummerisle »

I'm going to have nightmares about buying it and it coming alive like the ventriloquist's dummy Hugo in "Dead Of Night", the classic Ealing horror movie.

"You're wasting your time doctor, I'm not mad. Pertwee's the only one who can help me"
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous." - Alfred North Whitehead, philosopher.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

He bought it...<sigh>....pics to follow... :shock:
Zebras deserve everything they get.
lordsummerisle

Post by lordsummerisle »

Silly girl. I did't actually buy it, I just had nightmares about buying it. My nightmares often involve the reckless spending of my hard earned money <shiver>
lordsummerisle

Post by lordsummerisle »

Whoops, I apologise. I thought you'd misunderstood my previous post and assumed I'd bought it. Little did I realise that the buyer was an eBayer known by the suspicious handle of "adamjpurcell".

:shock: indeed !!!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Yup, watched the first episode of the new season with Pertwee's head on my knee... :shock:
tallorder

Post by tallorder »

Good God! I watched the item out of curiosity to see what it went for and how much some fool would be prepared to pay. :)

Little did I know it woul be *that* fool! :shock:
Ian D. McArdell says...

"You have often said... pass"
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Aah! You should have known better :D